- Okuwaki, R., & Y. Yagi: Rupture Process during the MW 8.1 2017 Chiapas Mexico Earthquake: Shallow Intraplate Normal Faulting by Slab Bending, Geophys. Res. Lett., 44, https://doi.org/10.1002/2017GL075956, 2017.
- Okuwaki, R., & Y. Yagi: Role of geometric barriers in irregular-rupture evolution during the 2008 Wenchuan earthquake, Geophys. J. Int., ggx502, https://doi.org/10.1093/gji/ggx502, 2017.
- Anca, O., B. Enescu, Y. Yagi, & J. Zhuang: Triggering and Decay Characteristics of Dynamically Activated Seismicity in Southwest Japan, Geophys. J. Int., ggx456, https://doi.org/10.1093/gji/ggx456, 2017.
- Hirano, S., & Y. Yagi: Dependence of seismic and radiated energy on shorter wavelength components, Geophys. J. Int., 209, 1585-1592, 2017.
- Yamaguchi, T., T. Ichimura, Y. Yagi, R. Agata, T. Hori, & M. Hori: Fast crustal deformation computing method for multiple computations accelerated by a graphics processing unit cluster, Geophys. J. Int., 209, 787-800, 2017.
- Abdel-aal, A.K. & Y. Yagi: Earthquake source characterization, moment tensor solutions, and stress field of small-moderate earthquakes occurred in the northern Red Sea Triple Junction, Geosciences Journal, 21, 235-251, 2017.
- Endo, S., A. Nakao, S. Hirano, & Y. Yagi: The 2013 Sea of Okhotsk deep earthquake: A complex rupture within the Ringwoodite stability zone, Earth Evolution Sciences, 11, 23–30, 2017.
- Mai, M., D. Schorlemmer, M. Page, J.P. Ampuero, K. Asano, M. Causse, S. Custodio, W. Fan, G. Festa, M. Galis, F. Gallovic, W. Imperatori, M. Käser, D. Malytskyy, R. Okuwaki, F. Pollitz, L. Passone, H. N. T. Razafindrakoto, H. Sekiguchi, S. G. Song, S. N. Somala, K. K. S. Thingbaijam, C. Twardzik, M. van Driel, J. C. Vyas, R. Wang, Y. Yagi, & O. Zielke: The earthquake‐source inversion validation (SIV) project, Seism. Res. Lett., 87, 690-708, 2016.
- Abdel-aal, A.K., Y. Yagi, & H. Kamal, & K. Abdelrahman: Implementation of integrated multi-channel analysis of surface waves and waveform inversion techniques for seismic hazard estimation, Arabian Journal of Geosciences, 9, 1-16, 2016.
- Miyakawa, A., T. Sumita, Y. Okubo, R. Okuwaki, M. Otsubo, S. Uesawa, & Y. Yagi: Volcanic magma reservoir imaged as a low-density body beneath Aso volcano that terminated the 2016 Kumamoto earthquake rupture, Earth, Planets and Space, 68, 208, 2016.
- Enescu, B., K. Shimojo, A. Opris, & Y. Yagi: Remote triggering of seismicity at Japanese volcanoes following the 2016 M7. 3 Kumamoto earthquake, Earth, Planets and Space, 68, 165, 2016.
- Yagi, Y., R. Okuwaki, B. Enescu, A. Kasahara, A. Miyakawa, & M. Otsubo: Rupture process of the 2016 Kumamoto earthquake in relation to the thermal structure around Aso volcano, Earth, Planets and Space, 68, 118, 2016.
- Kasahara, A., Y. Yagi, & B. Enescu: etas_solve: A Robust Program to Estimate the ETAS Model Parameters, Seism. Res. Lett., 87, 5, 1-7, 2016.
- Okuwaki, R., Y. Yagi, R. Aránguiz, J. González, & G. González: Rupture Process During the 2015 Illapel, Chile Earthquake: Zigzag-Along-Dip Rupture Episodes, Pure and Applied Geophysics, 173, 1011-1020, 2016.
- Meng, L., A. Zhang, & Y. Yagi: Improving back projection imaging with a novel physics-based aftershock calibration approach: A case study of the 2015 Gorkha earthquake, Geophys. Res. Lett., 43, 628–636, 2016.
- Aránguiz, R.,G. González, J González. P. A. Catalán, R. Cienfuegos, Y. Yagi, R. Okuwaki, L. Urra, K. Contreras, I. D. Rio, C. Rojas: The 16 September 2015 Chile tsunami from the post-tsunami survey and numerical modeling perspectives, Pure and Applied Geophysics, 173, 333-348, 2015.
- Yagi, Y. & R. Okuwaki: Integrated seismic source model of the 2015 Gorkha, Nepal, earthquake, Geophys. Res. Lett., 42, 6229–6235, 2015.
- Yagi, Y., R. Okuwaki, B. Enescu, & Y. Fukahata: Unusual low-angle normal fault earthquakes after the 2011 Tohoku-oki megathrust earthquake, Earth, Planets and Space, 67, 100, 2015.
- Okuwaki, R., Y. Yagi, & S. Hirano: Relationship between High-frequency Radiation and Asperity Ruptures, Revealed by Hybrid Back-projection with a Non-planar Fault Model, Scientific reports, 4, 7120, 2014.
- Yagi, Y., R. Okuwaki, B. Enescu, H. Hirano, Y. Yamagami, S. Endo, & T. Komuro: Rupture process of the 2014 Iquique Chile earthquake in relation with the foreshock activity, Geophys. Res. Lett., 41, 4201-4206, 2014.
- Funning, G. J., Y. Fukahata, Y. Yagi, & B. Parsons: A method for the joint inversion of geodetic and seismic waveform data using ABIC: application to the 1997 Manyi, Tibet, earthquake, Geophys. J. Int., 196, 1564-1579, 2014.
- Fukahata, Y., Y. Yagi, & L. Rivera: Theoretical relationship between back-projection imaging and classical linear inverse solutions, Geophys. J. Int., 196, 552-559, 2014.
- Shimojo, K., B. Enescu, Y. Yagi, & T. Takeda: Fluid-driven seismicity activation in northern Nagano region after the 2011 M9.0 Tohoku-oki earthquake, Geophys. Res. Lett., 41, 7524–7531, 2014.
- Mitsui, Y., & Y. Yagi, Y: An interpretation of tsunami earthquake based on a simple dynamic model: Failure of shallow megathrust earthquake, Geophys. Res. Lett., 40, 1523–1527, 2013.
- Yagi, Y., A. Nakao, & A. Kasahara: Smooth and rapid slip near the Japan Trench during the 2011 Tohoku-oki earthquake revealed by a hybrid back-projection method, Earth Planet. Sci. Lett., 355, 94-101, 2012.
- Yagi, Y., N. Nishimura, & A. Kasahara: Source process of the 12 May 2008 Wenchuan, China, earthquake determined by waveform inversion of teleseismic body waves with a data covariance matrix, Earth, Planets and Space, 64, e13-e16, 2012.
- Fukahata, Y., Y. Yagi, & S. Miyazaki: Constraints on early stage rupture process of the 2011 Tohoku-oki earthquake from 1 Hz GPS data, Earth, Planets and Space, 64, 1093-1099, 2012.
- Yagi, Y., & Y. Fukahata: Rupture process of the 2011 Tohoku-oki earthquake and absolute elastic strain release, Geophys. Res. Lett., 38, L19307, 1-5, 2011.
- Koketsua, K., Y. Yokota, N. Nishimura, Y. Yagi, S. Miyazaki, K. Satake, Y. Fujii, H. Miyake, S. Sakai, Y. Yamanaka, & T Okada: A unified source model for the 2011 Tohoku earthquake, Earth Planet. Sci. Lett., 310, 480-487, 2011.
- Yagi, Y., & Y. Fukahata: Introduction of uncertainty of Green's function into waveform inversion for seismic source processes, Geophys. J. Int., 186, 711-720, 2011.
- Pulido N., Y. Yagi, H. Kumagai, & N. Nishimura: Rupture process and coseismic deformations of the 27 February 2010 Maule Earthquake, Chile, Earth, Planets and Space, 63, 955-959, 2011.
- Suzuki, M., & Y. Yagi: Depth dependence of rupture velocity in deep earthquakes, Geophys. Res. Lett., 38, L05308, 2011.
- Yagi, Y., & N. Nishimura: Moment tensor inversion of near source seismograms, Bulletin of IISEE, 45, 133-138, 2011.
- Kasahara, A., & Y. Yagi: Complex seismic source process of the 2010 Haiti earthquake inferred from teleseismic body wave, Resources Environment and Life, Geological Publishing House, 112-115, 2011.
- Yagi, Y., & Y. Fukahata: Importance of covariance components in inversion analyses of densely sampled observed data: an application to waveform data inversion for seismic source processes, Geophys. J. Int., 175, 215-221, 2008.
- Rodriguez-Lozoya, H.E., L. Quintanar, R. Ortega, C.J. Rebollar, & Y. Yagi: Rupture process of four medium-sized earthquakes that occurred in the Gulf of California, J. Geophys. Res., 113, B10301, 2008.
- Parsons, T., R.S. Yeats, Y. Yagi, & A. Hussain: Static stress change from the 8 October, 2005 M = 7.6 Kashmir earthquake, Geophys. Res. Lett., 33, L06304, 2006.
- Yaginuma T., T. Okada, Y. Yagi, T. Matsuzawa, N. Umino, & A. Hasagawa: Coseismic slip distribution of the 2005 off Miyagi earthquake (M7.2) estimated by inversion of teleseismic and regional seismograms, Earth, Planets and Space, 58, 1549-1554, 2006.
- Matsubara, M., Y. Yagi, & K. Obara: Plate boundary slip associated with the 2003 Off-Tokachi earthquake based on small repeating earthquake data, Geophys. Res. Lett., 32, L08316, 2005.
- Yasuda, T., Y. Yagi, T. Mikumo, & T. Miyatake: A comparison between Dc’-values obtained from a dynamic rupture model and waveform inversion, Geophys. Res. Lett., 32, L14316, 2005.
- Miyatake, T., Y. Yagi, & T. Yasuda: The dynamic rupture process of the 2001 Geiyo, Japan, earthquake, Geophys. Res. Lett., 31, L12612, 2004.
- Yagi, Y., M. Mikumo, J. Pacheco, & G. Reyes: Source rupture process of the Tecoman, Colima, Mexico earthquake of January 22, 2003, determined by joint inversion of teleseismic body wave and near source data, Bull. Seism. Soc. Am., 94, 1795-1807, 2004.
- Yagi, Y.: Source rupture process of the 2003 Tokachi-oki earthquake determined by joint inversion of teleseismic body wave and strong ground motion data, Earth, Planet and Space, 56, 311-316, 2004.
- Mikumo, T., & Y. Yagi: Slip-weakening distance in dynamic rupture of in-slab normal-faulting earthquakes, Geophys. J. Int., 155, 443-445, 2003.
- Yagi, Y., M. Kikuchi, & T. Nishimura: Co-seismic slip, post-seismic slip, and largest aftershock associated with the 1994 Sanriku-haruka-oki, Japan, earthquake, Geophys. Res. Lett., 30, 2177, 2003.
- Fukahata, Y., Y. Yagi, & M. Matsu'ura: Waveform inversion for seismic source processes using ABIC with two sorts of prior constraints: Comparison between proper and improper formulations, Geophys. Res. Lett., 30, 1305, 2003.
- Yagi, Y., & M. Kikuchi: Partitioning between seismogenic and aseismic slip as highlighted from slow slip events in Hyuga-nada, Japan, Geophys. Res. Lett., 30, 1087, 2003.
- Mikumo, T., K.B. Olsen, E. Fukuyama, & Y. Yagi: Stress-breakdown time and slip-weakening distance inferred from slip-velocity functions on earthquake faults, Bull. Seism. Soc. Am., 93, 264-282, 2003.
- Yagi, Y.: Source process of large and significant earthquakes in 2003, Bulletin of IISEE, 145-153, 2003.
- Sugita, H., T. Fukuta, M. Tamura, T. Yokoi, T. Hara, T. Kashima, T. Azuhata, B. Shibasaki, Y. Yagi: IISEE-NET: Information network for earthquake disaster mitigation of developing countries, Bulletin of IISEE, 137-143, 2003.
- Mikumo, T., Y. Yagi, S.K. Singh, & M.A. Santoyo: Coseismic and postseismic stress changes in a subducting plate: Possible stress interactions between large interplate thrust and intraplate normal-faulting earthquakes, J. Geophys. Res., 107, B1, 2023, 2002.
- Yagi, Y., M. Kikuchi, & T. Sagiya: Co-seismic slip, post-seismic slip, and aftershocks associated with two large earthquakes in 1996 in Hyuga-nada, Japan, Earth, Planets and Space, 53, 793-803, 2001.
- Yagi, Y., & M. Kikuchi: Source rupture process of the Kocaeli, Turkey, earthquake of August 17, 1999, obtained by joint inversion of near‐field data and teleseismic data, Geophys. Res. Lett., 27, 1969–1972, 2000.
- Kikuchi, M., Y. Yagi, & Y. Yamanaka: Source Process of Chi-Chi, Taiwan Earthquake of Septemer 21, 1999 Inferred from Teleseismic Body waves. Bull. Earthq. Res. Inst. Univ. Tokyo, 75, 1-13, 2000.
- Yagi, Y., M. Kikuchi, S. Yoshida, & T. Sagiya: Comparison of the coseismic rupture with the aftershock distribution in the Hyuga-nada Earthquakes of 1996, Geophys. Res. Lett., 26, 3161–3164, 1999.
© Yuji Yagi. All Rights Reserved. E-mail: yagi-y at geol.tsukuba.ac.jp